On a paraglider: Tandem Paragliding Flights — Things To Do in Tenerife 2017
Tandem Paragliding is the best way experience the thrill of free flight in Tenerife. Have you ever dreamed of flying like a bird ? We'll make it come true with Tandem Paragliding.
Some photos may not correspond to reality.
Tickets typesExpand all
- TAUCHO (800 m),:
An ideal flight experience for your first time. With a flight time of 15-25 minutes. We take-off from Taucho a hillside towns in Adeje and glide our way down towards to La Enramada beach in La Caleta, weather permitting.
- Ifonche (1000 m)
Whether it is your second flight or you are a beginner wanting a longer flight, our extended package has a flight time of 25 - 35 minutes. We begin again at our take-off point in Ifonche before paragliding across Adeje Valley, over the Barranco del Infierno, Roques de García and Roque del Conde tour where we will descend to land in La Enramada beach in La Caleta, weather permitting.
- Izaña (2200 m ) (minimal group of 2 people for this flight)
Your chance to see more of the island from a bird´s eye view. We take-off from Izaña and depending on the wind direction we fly over the beautiful La Orotava Valley (north side) or Güimar Valley (south side) keeping the magnificent views of mount Teide always in sight. One of the most unique flight in Europe as we take-off from 2.200mts and land at sea level. Our flight time is about 30-40 minutes.
Description for «tandem paragliding flights» — things to do in tenerife 2017:
|Location||38614 Vilaflor, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain|
|Hours||From 10:00 To 18:00|
Terms-Weight limits are from 30 to 110 kg there are no problems. Otherwise we just ask you to inform us in order to facilitate the organization
-There is no age limit for paragliding.You just should be able to do a little running; if you are under 18 years old you need your parents’ authorization. However, we ask you to inform us if you are under 18 or over 60.
- This is free flight, not parasailing like you would see at the beach when on vacation.Paragliders can fly to 10,000 feet or higher while covering huge distances if the conditions are good.
- With the assistance of your certified paragliding instructor you will launch from the hill and soar with the birds. No experience required.
- All ages and those under 100 kg can fly! Our flights takeoff from Taucho, Los Pinos in Adeje or Ifonche. During your flight you'll enjoy fantastic views of the mountains and the South Coast of Tenerife.
- There is no age limit for paragliding.You just should be able to do a little running; if you are under 18 years old you need your parents’ authorization. However, we ask you to inform us if you are under 18 or over 60.