Legal notice and conditions of sale
Mere access to the site does not imply, in any case, the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the website.
I. THE WEBSITE OWNER
For the purposes of the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34 / 2002, of 11 of July, governing the Information Society and Electronic Commerce services, the following information is provided about the owner of this website:
Website owner: TenerifeBook.com (hereinafter TenerifeBook.com)
Registered office: project_address.
Apart from the registered office, the following channels are placed at the disposal of users for their requests, questions and complaints:
– Web contact form.
II. USAGE CONDITIONS
1. Introduction. TenerifeBook.com offers information about activities and excursions on its website, with users able to request and make reservations directly with chosen suppliers. By accessing and using this website you agree to be bound by the conditions listed below. Thus, you are recommended to carefully read this section before you begin to use the site.
2. User obligations. Users agree to use this website lawfully, in accordance with the provisions set down in these conditions, and in a way that does not violate the rights or damage the interests of TenerifeBook.com or any third parties. Provided only as examples, and in no case to be interpreted as a comprehensive list, the User specifically undertakes to NOT:
– Engage in activities that are illegal, violate public order, or transgress the principle of good faith
– Attempt to access, modify, manipulate or use the accounts of other Users
– Use the data published on the website to send unsolicited communications (spam).
– Introduce or disclose on the website any false, deceptive, ambiguous or inexact information which may prompt users to reach erroneous conclusions, or distribute contents of a racist, xenophobic, or pornographic nature, or any which promotes acts of terrorism or violations of human rights or the rights of children
– Perform any actions that represent or entail a violation of the intellectual property rights of TenerifeBook.com or any third parties
— Cause any damage to the physical and logical systems of TenerifeBook.com, its suppliers or third parties, not to introduce or spread computer viruses on the network, or use any other physical or logical systems that may be capable of causing said damage.
– Delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the pages of this website.
Exclusion of liability. This website is provided “as is” and its use is at the user’s own risk, such that neither TenerifeBook.com nor its administrators, workers, suppliers and partners shall be liable for any damages, of any nature, direct or otherwise, arising from use of the site, with TenerifeBook.com expressly excluding, to the fullest extent provided by law, any type of guarantee, express or implied.
TenerifeBook.com does not guarantee the availability or accessibility of the website, though it shall make every reasonable effort in this respect. There may be occasional interruptions due to the performance of the opportune maintenance operations.
TenerifeBook.com does not accept liability for any damages arising from interference, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections due to causes unrelated to the aforementioned entity; or for delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the central data processor, of phone lines, the Internet system, or in other electrical systems; nor any other alteration that may occur in Users’ Software or Hardware.
Neither does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, Trojan horses or other elements that may cause alterations in the user’s computer system, User documents or files, waiving any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. In the same way, TenerifeBook.com shall not be liable for any damages caused by third parties perpetrating illegitimate actions beyond its control.
Neither shall it liable for any damage caused by the use or misuse of the website’s contents, or the consequences which may arise from errors, defects or omissions in the contents that could appear on this page provided by the Users themselves, or the suppliers of the activities and excursions announced on the website, or any third parties. In general, TenerifeBook.com assumes no obligation or liability whatsoever with respect to those services which it does not directly supply.
4. External links. In no case shall TenerifeBook.com assume any liability for the contents of links leading to external websites, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity or legality of any material or information appearing through said hyperlinks, or any other Internet sites. Moreover, the inclusion of these external links will not imply any type of association, merger or involvement with the entities featured.
5. Passwords. Passwords to access the accounts of registered users are personal, confidential and non-transferable. Registered users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts, assuming any and all consequences for the activities carried out through them. Users undertake to notify TenerifeBook.com immediately of any security breaches in their accounts.
6. Denial of access and account cancellation. TenerifeBook.com reserves the right to deny access to the website, as well as to suspend or cancel the accounts of Users who violate these conditions in the event of unforeseen technical or security problems; account inactivity for a significant period of time; or in compliance with a judicial, police or government order. Said cancellation or suspension will be at the sole discretion of TenerifeBook.com and will not generate rights to any kind of compensation.
7. Blog, forums and the publication of comments. Users make use of the participatory features made available on the website under their own responsibility. In accordance with the provisions of Article 16.1 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society services and electronic commerce, TenerifeBook.com shall not be responsible for information stored at the request of users, and, in particular, for the views expressed, nor the accuracy, quality, reliability or veracity of the information that users provide. TenerifeBook.com reserves the right to remove or not publish any comments and contributions that do not comply with these usage conditions and, especially, those which violate personal dignity, or are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic; or violate the rights of youths or children; threaten public security and/or order; or which, in its view, are inappropriate.
9. Copyright and intellectual property rights. Without prejudice to the content provided by the users themselves, or over which third parties hold intellectual rights, the website’s intellectual property rights, domain name, source code, design, navigation structure and the elements it contains (such as, but not limited to: images, sound, audio, video, software and texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, etc.) are the property of TenerifeBook.com, which holds the exclusive rights to exploit them in any way; especially reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation rights, as provided for by the Intellectual Property Law. Their reproduction, distribution and public communication are expressly prohibited, including the mode in which all or any part of the contents of this website are presented, in any format, and by any technical means, without the permission of TenerifeBook.com or, where applicable, third parties which possess the copyright or intellectual property rights to the content in question. Notwithstanding the aforestated, website users may view elements on this webpage, and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of their computers, or any other physical format, provided that they does so solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. Those entities or individuals which, pending prior authorization from the owner of this website, seek to establish a link with it, shall ensure that they only allow access to this page or service, without reproducing its contents and services.
10. Invalidity of the clauses: In the event a given clause appearing in these conditions is declared null and void, said declaration will only affect the nullified provision, or that part thus declared, the other conditions remaining valid and force.
11. Acceptance: Access to the website and its use necessarily imply that you accept each and every one of these usage terms.
12. Applicable jurisdiction and law. This website shall be subject to and governed by Spanish law, to the exclusion of any other regulations or conflicting laws. Without prejudice to the rights assigned to consumers with regards to jurisdictional competence by Royal Legislative Decree L1/2007 of 16 November, any controversy that may arise related to the use of the website or the services linked to it, shall be subject to the jurisdiction and authority of the courts and tribunals of Mahon (Spain), those users not constituting consumers waiving any right to appeal to any other jurisdiction or authority to which they might otherwise have recourse.