Tenerife attractions for tourists in 2017. — attractions in tenerifeDescription for: Tenerife, Attractions, Tourist
Our site TenerifeBook.com offers tourists a large number of attractions in Tenerife, prices are calculated automatically when placing an order. At first glance, it may seem that excursions in Tenerife are expensive, but it is not. For example, the cost of a guide's services is reduced by the number of people in the group, i.е. For example, a family of 3—4 people the price will be the same, how much one person would pay.
Individual Tenerife tourist attractions can be more convenient because In this case you do not depend on a group of 30-40 people and you can independently choose a route based on your wishes. Ordering individual attractions in Tenerife you can see all the beauty of the island of Tenerife, make professional photos, get acquainted with local cuisine or go shopping. In any case, you can be sure that the tour will be tailored to your needs.
On our site are presented both group and individual attractions in Tenerife. If for any reason in your catalogue there is no necessary tour, then you can order it through our feedback form.
Probably, you were looking for reviews about attractions on request «attractions Tenerife», then you are lucky, we have a large number of reviews on each attraction.
In fact, Tenerife attractions can be found for every taste:
- Diving and snorkelling
- Flying with a paraglider
- Boat trips on yachts
- Aqua Parks
- Extreme sports
Loro Park animal park
It is believed that Loro Park in Tenerife has become a tourist mecca, but in reality, we do not recommend visiting this park, because Thus, you support and finance the maintenance of animals in captivity. In the prison of the park contains a huge number of birds, dolphins, killer whales, predators and just lovely animals from all corners of the world. In our catalogue TenerifeBook.com, there are also many other attractions in Tenerife in Russian with good reviews, which will leave you a lot of pleasant impressions.
«Loro Park» the park has repeatedly attracted the attention of the public and the media because of the tragic incidents occurring in front of everyone. So, for example, in November 2016, the killer whale attacked the trainer in front of the children. It is worth noting that killer whales are very intelligent representatives of the aquatic world, it is likely that this attack is the result of cruel treatment in the process of training killer whales. Obviously, only public incidents are public property, and much is hushed up in the interests of the brutal business of Loro-Park. In any case, we do not recommend this visit to the zoo, because We do not approve the keeping of animals in captivity, but it's up to you to decide!
In the east of the island of Tenerife has located a unique gorge called Masca. It is believed that the gorge for a long time served as a shelter for pirates in the Atlantic Ocean since it offers an excellent view.
The descent along the gorge takes about 4 hours and starts from the village with the same name Masca. The itinerary is easy and a large number of tourists of all ages descend on this route every day. At the end of the route, you will find a bay in which you can swim while waiting for a boat that will take you to the port of Los Gigantes. During the descent, you will witness several climatic zones, from dense vegetation to mountain rivers. When booking attractions in Tenerife, reviews are a good indicator, allowing you to exchange experiences with visitors to our site of attractions.
What to see in Tenerife, you can also visit the village of Masca without descent down the gorge itself, in which case the walk will take about 1.5 hours.
Major Cities in Tenerife: Santa Cruz and La Laguna
Often, sightseeing tours of Tenerife take a whole day. For example, to inspect all the sights of the city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife it may take more than a day, but there is no need. On the way to the city of La Laguna, you can spend a couple of hours and look into Santa Cruz for a stroll through the Plaza of Spain and photos near the famous architectural masterpiece of the island of Tenerife Auditorio de Tenerife.
If you want to look at shopping, it will take 2-3 hours, and you can do it in the shopping centres of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, such as El Corte Inglés, Meridiano or the famous Castillo street with a lot of author boutiques and cafes.
Of course, this is not all the options for Tenerife attractions. TenerifeBook.com has collected more than 100 different attractions and things to do in Tenerife, which you can book online and pay by card.
- Results found: 116
- Automatic translation Siam Park, the biggest waterpark in Europe and the best in the world by Tripadvisor! An absolute must visit during your stay in Tenerife.
- Automatic translation Once on board, our crew will give you a warm welcome and then we will begin our sailing, on the most ecological catamaran of its kind, where you will be offered an incomparable service.
- Automatic translation Water babies and sun seekers can head to the water adventure park Aqualand, close to Playa de las Américas. It promises a great day out for all the family, especially children who will love the selection of slides, tunnels, play areas and swimming pools.
- Automatic translation Whale and dolphin watching aboard a luxury 13 mtr Bavaria cruiser, fully equiped with the latest technology
On a paraglider:Tandem Paragliding Flights — attractions in tenerife/ On a paragliderAutomatic translation Tandem Paragliding is the best way experience the thrill of free flight in Tenerife. Have you ever dreamed of flying like a bird ? We'll make it come true with Tandem Paragliding.
- Automatic translation The special aerodynamic shape, fiberglass hull and ultra-durable spheroid window made of modified acrylic allow 10.5-meter "Looker" and LibyMax says the 350-th version, to accommodate up to 15 passengers and two persons from among the crew.
Sightseeing tours:El Hierro — journey to the edge of the earth — attractions in tenerife/ Sightseeing toursAutomatic translation Traveling on the island of El Hierro is the smallest island of the Canary archipelago, an island of thousands of volcanoes and thousands of contrasts.
- Automatic translation Step back in time with this evening excursion to the castle at San Miguel and watch the Knights jousting and fighting battles.
- Automatic translation Get professional shots taken against natural Tenerife backdrops!
- Automatic translation Destinations: La Guancha, Bodegas Viñátigo, Icod de los Vinos, El Guincho, Hotel Rural El Patio, Garachico.
- Automatic translation Start an amazing 1- or 2-hours-jet ski safari in Tenerife from Las Galletas! Ride the jet ski to Los Christianos, Montaña Roja, La Caleta or El Médano an back - the perfect opportunity to combine watersports and sightseeing!
- Automatic translation Rent a boat for family or friends, and and have a nice dolphins seeking adventure.
- Automatic translation Our adventure starts when we arrive at the Natural Park of Teno crossing an altitude of 1000 m. There will be an amazing view of the massif of Teno, La Gomera and La Palma.The village of Masca is located at 600 m high, hidden between the mountains.
- Automatic translation Canaventura’s team is formed of guides interpreters, passionate to show and share with the customers their wide knowledge about the flora, fauna, agriculture and local customs.
- Automatic translation Take the opportunity to enjoy Tenerife’s most beautiful scenic locations.
- Automatic translation We go up to Mount Teide in a bus and come down to the shore on bikes without pedaling - 22 miles at surfaced roads making stops for photos, meal and drinks. A very relaxed tour showing you hidden parts of Tenerife.
- Automatic translation Come to the Pirámide de Arona and see the performances of Carmen Mota, an artist and internationally renowned choreographer who has dedicated her whole life to Spanish dance. This love is reflected in each one of her shows.
On a paraglider:Paragliding in Tenerife! — attractions in tenerife/ On a paragliderAutomatic translation Paragliders take us into a world driven not by the laws of man, but by the laws of nature. Book your flight now!
- Automatic translation Enjoy the the super pack of 1 hour of jet ski safari and 30 minuts of new Jetovator incredibe experince!
Sightseeing tours:Visit to the winery Altos de Trevejos in San Miguel de Abona — attractions in tenerife/ Sightseeing tours / RestaurantsAutomatic translation Wine tours. We get acquainted with wineries and wines of the Canary Islands. We invite you to gastronomic workshops and tastings.